Engaging and virtuosic solo pianist
Charlie Albright is a native of the Seattle area, graduate of Harvard and Julliard, and one of the finest, most engaging classical pianists Allied has ever toured.
Since his first tour in the 13-14 season (48 performances!) and again in the 18-19 season (33!), Charlie has performed around the world for many of the finest symphony orchestras, and the most prestigious recital programs. Yet he loves to hit the road and play for your audiences!
Mixing classical with a bit of pops and some improvisation, all tied together with his relaxed and friendly stage presence, Charlie Albright will delight your audience.
“One of the best ever” – Waterloo, IA
“Loved it” – Windom, MN
“The audience wants him back!” – Sheboygan, WI
“The best stage presence of any artist we have ever had.” – Fairfield, IA
- The “Moonlight” Sonata – Beethoven
- Improvisation on Notes from the Audience – Albright
- Themes from On the Beautiful Blue Danube – Schulz-Evler/Strauss
- Improvisation on Amazing Grace – Albright
- Variations Brillantes, Op. 12 – Chopin
- Embraceable You – Gershwin
- Improvisation on Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Albright
- Grandes Études de Paganini – Paganini/Liszt
- Concerto in A Minor – Grieg
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Arlen/Albright
- Transcription on “Rondo alla Turca” – Mozart/Volodos
- Sound: Microphone for speaking
- Piano: Grand piano tuned the day of the performance
- Lights: Best available w/ local tech to run lights
- Hospitality: Light Hospitality