Solo Pops Pianist + Track
Pianist Jason ‘Floyd’ Coleman brings new life to the music made famous by his grandfather, Floyd Cramer, in a piano concert of country and pop classics.
From humble beginnings on the Louisiana Hayride, to a Hall of Fame recording career in Nashville, to the iconic “Last Date” and signature ‘slip-note’ piano style, Jason plays his way through the musical history of his grandfather to tell the Floyd Cramer story in a way no one else can.
Jason incorporates multimedia to share his own personal stories, photos, and films of growing up with his “Grandad,” culminating in a series of video duets between Jason and Floyd that bridge the generations and will take your breath away!
“The response was tremendous! . . . He had a great rapport with the audience, and his multimedia approach resulted in one of the most professional and entertaining shows we’ve had.” – Crockett Theatre, Lawrenceburg, TN
- Last Date
- On The Rebound
- San Antonio Rose
- Please Help Me, I’m Falling
- I Can’t Stop Loving You
- Tennessee Waltz
- All I Have To Do Is Dream
- Georgia On My Mind
- Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Flip, Flop And Bop
- Sound: House Sound + some ACS equipment w/ local tech to run sound
- Piano: Grand piano tuned the day of the performance
- Lights: Best available w/ local tech to run lights
- Video: Video projection required
- Hospitality: Hot Meal for 1