Travis Anderson Trio
Minneapolis-based jazz trio giving a modern twist to classic jazz and pops favorites.
Led by fleet-fingered pianist Travis Anderson, this creative ensemble will bring many smiles to your face with a familiar program of 60s’ T.V. theme music, Disney & pops/jazz standards.
Steve Pikal, the first-call bassist of the Twin Cities, lays down a great bass line.
Drummer Nathan Norman is a smooth and sensitive player who adds many interesting colors to the beat.
“They swing like there’s no tomorrow.” – Jazz Police
- Dick Van Dyke
- Andy Griffith
- Gilligan’s Island
- The Munsters
- Beverly Hillbillies
- Happy Days
- I Wanna Be Like You and The Bare Necessities from The Jungle Book
- Hakuna Matata from The Lion King
- Be Our Guest from Beauty & the Beast
- When You Wish Upon A Star from Pinocchio
- Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah from Song of the South
- Almost Like Being In Love
- Fly Me To The Moon
- Mack The Knife
- Sound: House Sound + some ACS equipment w/ local tech to run sound
- Piano: Grand piano tuned the day of the performance
- Lights: Best available w/ local tech to run lights
- Hospitality: Light Hospitality