Beginnings – A Celebration of the Music of Chicago
Lead singer/bassist, lead guitar/singer, keyboard/singer, trumpet, saxophone, trombone, drummer + sound technician
NYC-based 7 piece band dedicated to playing the great music of the band Chicago as well as the original.
Grounded on a rock-solid rhythm section, headlined by 3 superb horns, plus great lead guitar and strong vocals, seeing a Beginnings performance is like seeing Chicago 30 years ago.
You’ll hear all of the hits—from late 60s, 70s and 80s—one of the few bands to score hits in 3 decades. From soft ballads to rockers, Beginnings will get you energized and excited to relive the memorable music of your life.
“This band will make a Chicago fan out of anyone.”
- Make Me Smile
- 25 or 6 to 4
- Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is
- Colour My World
- Saturday In The Park
- Just You ‘n Me
- Feelin’ Stronger Every Day
- Searching So Long
- Wishing You Were Here
- If You Leave Me Now
- Old Days
- Alive Again
- Sound: Band will carry its own sound technician. Band will carry its own sound board, onstage in-ear monitor system and microphones and some sound gear if needed to augment the front-of-house system.
- Stage: Stage 35’ wide x 25’ deep plus a couple of risers
- Piano: Not required; band will carry its own keyboard
- Lights: Best available w/ local tech to run lights
- Hospitality: Hot meal for 8